Women will recognize their gifts of leadership and influence while making the commitment to become servant leaders in their homes, their church, and their community.
- Attend weekly. Maximum of 2 absences per semester. (Semester = September - December, Semester 2 = January - April) Additional absences NOT permitted.
- Must complete weekly assignments prior to class, and be prepared to participate in the group discussion. Not participating or failing to complete homework assignments will limit further participation in the group.
- Must be punctual and prepared to start on time, group time is limited. Participation will not be allowed if you arrive late.
- Be willing to submit to accountability during the class. Mid-way through the study your group leaders will set up 1-1 time to spend with you and discuss your progress.
- Must be serving on a Ministry Team (does not need to be at The Journey Church) and have a recommendation from your current leader.
- Participants are responsibly for class fee: $60 books and supplies. Childcare is an additional $40 and available on Tuesday evenings only. Payment link will be provided once you are placed in a group.